Voucher Processing System
Processes being the envelop body that can house a collection of Steps. The Steps are the action the user is trying to perform whether it is filling a form, viewing some data, interacting with a table, etc. Processors are the action runners themselves, they contain actual code to be run. They are useful for fetching data, submitting a form, deleting data, etc.
Check out the docs here.
What did I do you ask?
I worked with NodeJS, React and MongoDB during this period and was heavily involved in various sections of the product including the back-end and the front-end. I led the team for 2 years and;
- drove development of various features of the framework,
- led deployments and integrations,
- pushed proper adoptions for version controls,
- wrote documentations to ease onboarding processes,
- fixed bugs, and
- guided various members of the team.